Wednesday, December 2, 2009

User reviews/opinions on BareMinerals makeup?

I'm running out of foundation/powder I use everyday -- it's been MAC Studio Fix for the past 4 years as a powder and lately Benefit Playsticks for a concelear which both work great, but I've been thinking of trying out BareMinerals, since it claims to be lighter with good coverage and you can sleep in it! (good for those nights where i pass out drunk. just kidding!)


Pros and Cons?User reviews/opinions on BareMinerals makeup?
I love it. Just make sure you get the right color, the lighting in most stores is horrible and I've noticed that the sales people in the stores that sell it don't know what they're talking about. Ulta sold me a color too dark and my SIL color too light. Although they were extremely helpful at the actual Bare Minerals store. There's one in King of Prussia, PA.User reviews/opinions on BareMinerals makeup?
I use BareMinerals Make up %26amp; I sleep in it I love It ,I Love Mac use it for special times when u take pictures or go out use the minerals for every day so u can pass out in it..lol
i love bareminerals, just get the right color.there are no cons when u use bare minerals, it helps make ur pimples go away
Okay...here's the truth on Bare Escentuals...if you have dry skin that's not acne prone, BE should work very well for you. If you have normal to oily skin that is prone to breakouts, this product will leave your skin looking greasy and it does not cover breakouts at all. I tried the product, and it felt heavy on my face, it made me look greasy (applying the Mineral Veil only made it worse!), and it did not cover any red spots or blemishes. Not to mention that BE is horribly overpriced!! However, I will suggest that you try Everyday Minerals...you can choose from 4 different formulas to match your skin type, whether you have dry skin, oily skin, combo skin etc...they have a wide variety of color options to match your skin tone (they offer a free sample kit where you can order 3 colors if you're not sure what your exact color would be-you only pay S%26amp;H), also EM mineral foundation covers your skin so well and it goes on so silky and leaves your skin feeling great all day! Also, this brand of makeup will save you a ton of money. It's great makeup at an affordable cost. Plus, the brushes are so soft and amazingly inexpensive as well! I'm going to leave you a link to their website down below, if you're interested in checking out this wonderful cosmetic line. Good Luck!
Honestly, It is the best make-up I have ever used and I don't think I'll ever use any other kind. It covers very well without looking all ';cakey'; and you never get lines. It matches almost any skin tone and you get two shades in the starter kit so you can find out what works best for you. It doesn't clog your pores and lasts quite a while. I got a new jar of the base around Christmas time and it's still not empty. Bare minerals also has a good variety of eye shadows and stuff like that which I would also recommend. Hope that helps. :D
I love love love bare minerals.


I've been using it since thanksgiving, and it gives me really good coverage, and I have very red cheeks from keratosis pylaris, and it covers it up really well,


during the summer I mix together some of the ';warm'; mineral that comes with the starter kit, with the foundation, and just wear those together which gives a nice warm tone, but still evens out my skin tone.


hope this helps! I would definitely recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting