Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How can I get my new makeup range reviewed?

Any contact information about beauty editors, newspaper editors.How can I get my new makeup range reviewed?
you should send samples to all the leading beauty journalists - all the national papers including the weekend ones plus the weeklies and monthlie women's mags. Pick up copies of the publications for names and addresses. If you have only limited samples then handpick say top 5 influential ones and send it to them to try out. You should also try sourcing some make up artists and if they use it ask them for feedback.How can I get my new makeup range reviewed?
If you get a copy of the Freelance Writers handbook it should have all the names and addresses of the editors for most major magazines. Send it to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting