Wednesday, December 2, 2009

E.L.F Makeup reviews?

Just bought alot of makeup from E.L.F, the prices shocked me.


Is it any good?E.L.F Makeup reviews?
Some of the products are good, some are not. To get an idea, look up products on youtube or reviews on youtube.





Keep in mind when i say they are good, they are good for being cheap. If you want better quality, some drugstore products will be better





Through personal experience I have also found that they do not have a long shelf life. The mascara dries out, the fake lashes fall apart faster than even drugstore products.





If you want it for the price, it is really good! But compared to drugstore products, drugstore is still better.





(Although I do love their blotting sheets which i still carry with me everywhere!)E.L.F Makeup reviews?
Yes. They are amazing. I love their eyeshadow duos, they are just the right amount of pigment. Not too dark, not too light. It's amazing.


The nail polishes? Great. Super pigmented, also.





My favorite? Their brushes! I have to tell you, I love their eyeshadow brushes more than MAC sometimes. You can get a whole set for about $9, I think. Best Christmas ever!
omg yes! I love ELF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting