Wednesday, December 2, 2009

E.L.F makeup product review?

okay for anyone who has EVER ordered from E.L.F....are their products any good? did the shipping and handling go okay? any reviews or comments would be GREATLY APPRECIATED! should i try from their website or should i continue using brands i find at wal mart? (as in:CoverGirl, Remmel, etc.)E.L.F makeup product review?
I LOVE ELF! I always buy from them (at least once a month.)


Their products are such good quality - and they don't test on animals!


CoverGirl is horrible, they use animal fats in their foundation (and they also test on animals.) Rimmel tests on animals as well, so I don't buy them anymore - but I know all about the good brands who are cruelty-free if you're interested! :)





My favorite eye products (I can't live without these):


Earth %26amp; Water Mascara Duo


Wet Gloss Lash %26amp; Brow Clear Mascara


Brightening Eye Color





My favorite face products:


All Over Cover Stick


Shielding Hydro-tint


Shimmering Facial Whip





My favorite lip products:


Candy Shop Lip Tins


Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15


Therapeutic Conditioning Balm





I love the brushes as well, they are $1 each. The best ones are these:


e.l.f. professional Travel Kit (I do not leave the house without this)


Blushing, Bronzing and Blending Brush


Eyelash %26amp; Brow Wand


Eye Shadow Brush


Defining Eye Brush


Total Face Brush


Foundation Brush





I know that's a lot of products I recommended, but here's a great site that has ELF coupons:


http://www.retailmenot.com/view/eyeslips鈥?/a>


You can get half off and free shipping. :)E.L.F makeup product review?
I love E.L.F. %26amp; have bought a ton of things from them. When i first started ordering from them the shipping was awful but it has gotten much better recently. My favorite things from E.L.F. are their mineral eyeshadow, i have almost every color. I also love their makeup brushes, their lip glosses with spf 15, candyshop lip glosses, plumping lip glaze, moisture-care lip color, %26amp; their brightening eye color.
For what you are paying for their prodect... They are amazing. Compared to higher brand make-up like MAC or Dior or Clique... I wouldn't touch that stuff with a ten foot pole. It makes my skin break out, the foundation just sucks, and the eye shadows don't blend too well. But for how cheap it is, it's totally worth it. Especially if you don't have any money to spend or you are just learning how to use makeup and want to play around.
I bought the eyeliner at Target, and I really liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting