Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Makeup reviews from Sephora?

Hi! I just turned 13 and I received a lotttttt of money. I wanna buy some makeup but since a lot of the makeup at Sephora is expensive I wanna make sure its worth money. So, what do you think about:


Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara


and Too Faced Starry Eyed Mini Liquid EyeLiner Set?Makeup reviews from Sephora?
Well, i have to say that Phenomen'eyes is A-mazing. I love it more than any mascara I've ever used.





And the Two-Faced is good and you get alot of colors but beware if you wear contacts. Urban Decay Heavy Metal liners are easier to apply and dry faster.Makeup reviews from Sephora?
Yes, sephora has great makeup. Although it's exspensive, the quality of their products is excellent! I've never used the products you are talking about, but I know that those brands are very good. I've been shopping at Sephora for a while and have never boughten makeup there that either hated or has gone bad quickle or got used up fast.
girl, i'm 13 too and i absolutely loveeeeeeeeeee sephora make up. i've tried too faced b4 and it looked so pretty. i've heard that the mascara is awesome too. my sister is in her early 20s and she still wears sephora too since it doesn't give her zits or anything. its totally worth the money. cheap make up will give you pimples and you won't look too good. sephora has really cute colors and you can use it in different ways. u should really get it. you'll like it a lot. :)
Well it all depends on what you like some people love something that other poeple hate. Whats great is that you can buy the sutff, if you dont like it with in like 30 days (the sooner the betteR) you can return it!
I like the Givency Mascara ALOT,





but not the too faced liner, its really messy, get Urban Decay liquid liner instead
Everything at Sephora is really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting