Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Need Reviews On ';MAC Makeup?

I was wondering about ';MAC'; makeup if you have any reviews on any of there items please let me know.


P.S. If you use ';DIOR'; makeup also please tell me which is better!!!!


(brand,cost,get what you pay for) Need Reviews On ';MAC Makeup?
I really Loves MAC. Why?





1. It is good for sensitive skin


2. The price is quite affordable than other branded cosmetics (eg: Dior)


3. The results are great.


4. It is easy to use


5. It could last long (eg: i bought an eyeshadow 1 or 2 years ago, and i still haven't see the base yet. Same thing goes with the blusher. I bought it 1 years ago and i just see a bit of the base)


6. There are a lot of range you can choose that suits better for your skin (I really love their foundation and powder. A lot of range to choose. It is even good for oily skin).


7. The colour range are lots and good (but if you prefer to have a more natural make up, bobbi brown is another option for you).





MAC items that I am currently using:


1. lip, eye, and skin primer


2. moisturiser.


3. mineralize satin-finish foundation


4. studio fix powder


5. powder blush


6. eye shadow, eye liner, lip gloss, lustreglass, lipstick


7. Cleanse-off oil Make up remover (it is really good. Coz I am sensitive to lots of brand. I have tried a lot.)





However I am not really interested with the mascara. I prefer Dior Mascara, Lancome, Revlon and Maybeline.





I suggest you to try it. Now they have lots of mineral make up, which is good for your skin.





Your could try to visit their website


www.maccosmetics.com Need Reviews On ';MAC Makeup?
I love MAC iM HOOKED ON IT NOW i have some stuff from them now and I want more I'm collection it, not jsut MAC but all my MAKEUP


I have


1.Cult of cherry quad shadowy lady


2.Cherry blossom lipglass cult of cherry


3.Humid e/s


4.Beauty marked e/s


4Studio fix powder foundation


5Soft Ohcre Paint pot


6. 5 mac samples e/s in


rule


romp


soba


purple haze


plum dressing





(IM GOING TO BY ALL OF THESE %26amp; MORE)


when I use all the samples up :) I made a whole lsit of mac products I want and that Im going to buy so I wont forget
MAC is brilliant for eyeshadows and lipglosses you wont find better but there mascaras and foundation arnt great (they make me break out)





But dior is alot better for foundations ect. (MAC is cheaper though)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting