Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A review on Physicians Formula Organic Wear makeup. tell me what you think and if this would persuade you into

buying it! thanks. bye! and also tell me if you agree!





Physicians Formula Organic Wear Tinted Moisturizer


evens out my skin tone


very light weight


doesn't look cakey, but natural


stays on all day


it's good for your skin


the packaging is ecofriendly


it's organic


no synthetic chemicals


no preservatives


no GMO's


the smell is kind of weird, but after 5 minutes it wears away


1.5 fl. oz.


$8 @ CVS


80% certified organic ingredients


color perfectly matches my skin tone





Physicians Formula Organic Wear Loose Powder


not cakey


very absorbic, so it doesn't look too powdery


organic


no synthetic chemicals


no preservatives


no parabens


no GMO's


sets the tinted moisturizer


10.6% certified organic ingredients


has a mirror


ecofriendly packaging


no mess sifter lid


Kabuki brush made of goat hair


kabuki brush is okay


color matches my skin tone


only $15 @ CVS


.77 oz.





thanks! my results are filled w/ facts and opions!A review on Physicians Formula Organic Wear makeup. tell me what you think and if this would persuade you into
Not bad, great for a drugstore brand. However they still use talc and they also use aluminum hydroxide which has links to reproductive cancers. Check at www.cosmeticsdatabase.comA review on Physicians Formula Organic Wear makeup. tell me what you think and if this would persuade you into
Well, I asked about a good, vegan friendly, organic makeup a couple weeks back and you yourself suggested Physicians Formula. I bought the powder in the compact and some blush. I really like the blush but the powder was too shiny for me. I already have an oily complexion and need something more matte for my skin to reduce the shine. I do use it once in a while but always end up using my old, more matte powder throughout the day. Thanks
Sounds like good stuff!
i would definately get the tinted moisterizer. it costs less and it stays on all day. it isnt cakey, and the color perfectly matches your skin tone. it is organic!!! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting