Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I want to buy some makeup, where can I go online for reviews?

I went to this website once, but i dont remember what, anyways they had make up products for sale (like maybelline, covergirl etc) and people rated them and stuff.


Does anyone know any website like this?


or if you want you can tell me your favoirte mascara that gives a lot of length and volume.


And eyeliner (liduid or pencil) =)I want to buy some makeup, where can I go online for reviews?
makeupalley.com for reviews.





Masara for length - loreal telescopic


For volume - maybelline volume expressI want to buy some makeup, where can I go online for reviews?
easiest way is to look at individual brands and read into the product, then compare them with different brand and find one you might like. After you've decided you might like to check for review or just ask people that have used it how the product is. I use Korean and Japanese brands.





I use gel eyeliner the ones with brush and also my Peripera mascara is dual it also has liquid eyeliner. I quiet like the mascara because it stays in shape well.
Youtube I always go to youtube for beauty tips and tricks plus you can find reviews on almost any proudct on the market





http://www.youtube.com
Google Cosmetic Cop, that is a web site that rates different kinds of makeup and skincare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
email hosting