Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Anyone has review on e.l.f. makeup?

I just bought some and they arrived last week!





I got two lip plumps, a face powder, mascara, liquid eye liner, another powder (I forget what it's called, I'm sorry, but it is some kind of bronzer or glow), and lastly eyeshadow.





I don't like them. I don't hate them either.


The powder was orange on my fair skin (I got the lightest compact they had and it was still way too dark) and wasn't particularly special in any way. The plump glosses had absolutely no plumping effect though the peppermint is a nice scent, and are so sheer the color is barely visible.


As for the mascara and eye liner, well, it was like any other, nothing particularly outstanding about either one. The eye shadow is fine, it lasts well and is rich in color (I got the purples) but the applicator they provide feels very flimsy, mine fell apart at the second use. They aren't tiny sizes, either, I mean they certainly are not samples, but not as large as store brand make-ups.





I applaud them for being cruelty-free but you get what you pay for.Anyone has review on e.l.f. makeup?
I've tried their glosses and thought they were pretty good.





The line was actually started by Scott Borba who is the man behind Borba skincare and Hard Candy. I haven't tried much but he's created some fantastic products in his lifetime so I don't imagine them being horrible and if it's only a buck you may as well give it a shot. Just remember that no company can create the best of everything.Anyone has review on e.l.f. makeup?
its junkie they sell it for 99 cents how good could it be lol
well, if you're looking for affordable, decent makeup, elf is good enough. but i agree with everyone...you can just invest in other better makeup brands. better yet, switch to mineral makeup! (monave, ocean mist)
Their lipgloss is ****, but I love their eyeshadows go get them!
nope
  • anti virus scan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    email hosting